12:44 PM15 The Prettiest Spring Dress Trends To Try Now
If the first sign of spring has you ready to toss your pants (and tights) and trot out your legs after a long hibernation, we're with you. But, this celebratory dressing down calls for a bit of a wardrobe refresh — last year's shorts just aren't that exciting anymore. We've highlighted some of this season's key dress trends — from clever sheer paneling to full denim to wonky hemlines — so you can get a leg up on your warm-weather style.
1. Front Row Shop Asymmetric Pleated Midi Dresses Online, $62, available at Front Row Shop.
2. Zara Dress with Seamed Skirt, $49.95, available at Zara.
3. H&M Wraparound Suede Dress, $349, available at H&M.
4. Diane von Furstenberg Zoe Ruched Waist Jersey Dress, $259, available at Last Call.
5. Kimchi Blue Surplice Wrap Dress, $59, available at Urban Outfitters.
6. ASOS Kimono Wrap Dress in Mixed Print, $81, available at ASOS.
7. Motel Maiko D Ring Wrap Mini Dresses in Pinstripe Navy, $68, available at Motel Rocks.
8. Reformation Lochness Dress, $258, available at Reformation.
9. Kenzo Jacquard Denim Fit & Flare Dress, $485, available at Nordstrom.
10. Pixie Market Organza Two Piece Dress, $64, available at Pixie Market.
11. COS Translucent Shift Dress, $115, available at COS.
12. Rebecca Taylor Short Sleeve Floral Organza Dress, $495, available at Rebecca Taylor.
13. Ganni F0831 California Lace Maxi Dresses Australia, $217.86, available at Ganni.
14. Thom Browne Scallop Slip Dress, $650, available at Moda Operandi.
15. Unique Colour-Block Cami Slip Dress, $160, available at Topshop.
|Total comments: 0|